[Freeswitch-users] Re-2: FreeSwitch Complex IVR System

Guido Kuth gk at exram.de
Thu Apr 16 08:51:05 PDT 2009

Hi Dave,

thanks for the answer. I am playing around with FS and Event Socket Library for .NET. I get pretty much to run with this, but the reason why I came from Asterisk to FS is that I cannot get DTMF in a bridged call. I thought that I get an Event as soon one dtmf digit is recognized. Unfortunately this isn't the case.

If I use the default config files and map the keys with bind_meta_app the dtmf tones are recognized and the function behind the bound app is executed. Is this maybe a bug.

I have read about mod_managed and that I should use it, but I haven't found anything about the usage of it.

Any suggestions would help....

thanks...Guido