[Freeswitch-users] Possible problem in adding channel variables to the bridge

Jon Bruel jbr at consiglia.dk
Thu Sep 25 02:54:39 PDT 2008

I have made some further testing, and even without an
"execute_on_answer" in the ONANSWER-code, the variable set in the
dialstring appears now and then. And it only happens, when the ONANSWER
code for the a-leg is executed first. On my system, this happens in
30-50% of the tests. If I move the ONANSWER code to another file, where
this is the only condition, it does not work, but entering some dummy
conditions before, makes it work now and then. So this may be a
concurrency issue?

Jon