[Freeswitch-users] mod_cdr revival (or new module maybe)

regs at kinetix.gr regs at kinetix.gr
Wed Oct 29 13:50:07 PDT 2008

Yes, I agree. But one could use the two methods combined (csv or xml +
db) for redundancy.

Is there any consideration regarding automatic log rotation (e.g.
hourly, or user specified)
without the need of a HUP? Now, that could make things a lot easier for
the development of
an external csv to db aggregation script because the script would read
from a closed (not used by freeswitch
at the time) CDRs file. And the developer could be sure that the cdrs
contained in that file would
have a hangup timestamp that could be described by the filename (e.g.
20080101_010000.csv).