[Freeswitch-users] Socket inbound or outbound with PHP?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 27 05:02:51 PDT 2008

Yesssss, that worked!!!! Great, thanks a lot! Now I am able to control
the inbound call from the outbound call :-D

As far as I understand, this has something to do with changes you made
to the myevents mode, right? I think that the myevents mode is better
for us, because with events all there are soooo many information which
have to be parsed vom the PHP script.

One more question about myevents: Is there a way to configure, which
events I get with myevents?

In the moment I am missing 2 very important events:

1.) "ringing": If I make an originate to 123, the target-phone itself
is ringing, but I do not get to know, that it is ringing.
I hoped for something like: Event-Name:CHANEL_EXECUTE,
Application:ringing, Call-Direction:outbound (or
Answer-State:ringing).
For example this is important, if I want to let it ring for x seconds
and then do something.

2.) "connected" or "call_accepted" (or something like this): If I make
an originate, the target-phone is ringing, but I do not get to know,
when the call is answered by pressing the green button.
For example I want to wait till the originated caller lifts the phone
(is ready to talk) and then play a soundfile or make an uuid_bridge.

If I am registered to events all, I a lot of information (to much),
but not with myevents. Any idea what I could do?

Thanks again for your great help
Dennis