[Freeswitch-users] api originate, then bridge to a uuid?

Tamas Cseke cstomi.levlist at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 06:18:39 PDT 2008

Hello,

We' d like to bridge a channel waiting in a fifo to a specified user.
We get the uuid and user in a variable via the fifo:info event when the
channel is parked.

Then I try to originate the call to the user with:

originate user/cstomi at mydomain
&eval(${uuid_bridge(f94f5518-9c46-11dd-b3ea-09becf1e00a9 ${uuid})})

My problem is in this originate I can specify only app, so I try eval
and then bridge, but eval don't execute it just eval.
Is it possible to bridge a certain uuid to the originated call?

Thank you any help,
Tamas