[Freeswitch-users] Best way to replicate include =>?

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Mon Oct 20 14:11:12 PDT 2008

> Sure:
>
> [include]
> exten => 727,1,DoStuff
> exten => 800,1,DoOtherStuff
>

> [default]
> include => include
>
>   I know it's a simple case and not really an "example" but I'm really
> just looking for a way for a context to just "plow through" another
> context looking for a match before it returns "No Route" and aborts.
> Not exactly elegant but sometimes it's just got to be done (I guess).

Curious - why exactly must it some times be done? That is, what
scenarios? The reason I ask is that the devs are pretty clever and have
anticipated just about any scenario. My guess is that there's an elegant
solution without stacking a bunch of includes, but I think we'd need to
hear about specific scenarios.

Thoughts?
-MC