[Freeswitch-users] Best way to replicate include =>?

Kristian Kielhofner kkielhofner at star2star.com
Mon Oct 20 13:06:42 PDT 2008

On 10/20/08, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org> wrote:
> Could you post a sample from an Asterisk dialplan and maybe we can come up
> with a good way to replicate it in FS? Possibly there is a more elegant
> solution that does not require lots of munging.
> -MC

Sure:

[include]
exten => 727,1,DoStuff
exten => 800,1,DoOtherStuff

[default]
include => include

  I know it's a simple case and not really an "example" but I'm really
just looking for a way for a context to just "plow through" another
context looking for a match before it returns "No Route" and aborts.
Not exactly elegant but sometimes it's just got to be done (I guess).

  It looks like that's what transfer is supposed to do...  Is there
any way for me to just remove a condition on the match in [default]
and then just run through another context as defined by my args to
transfer before returning no route?  It would be nice to be able to do
multiple "includes" like so:

  <extension name="include" continue="true">
    <action application="transfer" data="${dialed_ext} XML include"/>
  </extension>

  <extension name="include2" continue="true">
    <action application="transfer" data="${dialed_ext} XML include2"/>
  </extension>

  I know it's ugly... :(

--
Kristian Kielhofner