[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and XML-RPC

Gayatri Kulkarni xtpl.gayatri at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 23:12:43 PDT 2008

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_rpc

Plus, for streaming a file, see to it that you can use port 8080 for it
for instance, if you want to read the logfile say - freeswitch.log,
configure logfile.conf.xml to to generate the logs in the htdocs directory -
root for xml rpc. You can definitely access it from there

--
Regards,
Gayatri Kulkarni