[Freeswitch-users] Phrases and speech

Noah Silverman noah at allresearch.com
Wed Oct 15 18:03:45 PDT 2008

Nice,

Do I have to build and/or install any additional modules?
It seems as if the demo relies on some macros that in turn rely on
specific language files.  is there any more detail about working with
them.

For example, I see sound files in /usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/en/us/
callie/ascii/8000.   Is this a good location, or do I need to move
them to somewhere that makes more sense?  (I'm concerned about the
"8000" part of the path.)

Thanks,

-N