[Freeswitch-users] mod_conference: Any way to pass conference PIN in the URI?

Andy Spitzer woof at nortel.com
Mon Oct 13 10:40:33 PDT 2008

Woof!

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:02:49 -0400, Kristian Kielhofner
<kkielhofner at star2star.com> wrote:

>  Instead of modifying the URI, why not attach your own header:
>  I haven't done it yet, but it might be as simple as:
> action application="conference" data="confname+${sip_X-conf-pin}">

I don't believe that has the desired effect.  It would seem the above line
will change the conference PIN based on the value of the header in each
call, but it will not prevent the caller from being asked to enter the PIN.

Joe wants to have callers that are transfered into the conference from the
Web UI not to have to enter a PIN via the DTMF keypad.

--Woof!