[Freeswitch-users] Javascript: record ringing of session

Birgit Arkesteijn birgit at westhawk.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 03:11:44 PST 2008

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your effort and feedback.

I dial multiple endpoints, but I dial them sequentially, i.e. I will
only dial the next merchant, when the previous one hangs up.
In this scenario, each "task" always only involves two channels: one
consumer and one merchant.

One potential complication is that after the merchant picks up, I'll
transfer (bridge?) him/her to a conference call where the consumer is
waiting. I would like the recording to continue after this bridging.

"Long live FreeSWITCH!" ;-)

Cheers, Birgit

--
-- Birgit Arkesteijn, birgit at westhawk.co.uk,
-- Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK