[Freeswitch-users] Javascript: record ringing of session

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Nov 20 17:05:52 PST 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 1:50 AM, Birgit Arkesteijn
<birgit at westhawk.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Sorry to nag you, but did you manage to experiment with the Javascript
> session in this capacity?
> I hope you reached your office. :-)
>
> Cheers, Birgit

Birgit,

After reviewing my dialplan I realize now that what I'm doing won't
work for the scenario you've got, specifically because I am never
dialing multiple endpoints. I'm going to ruminate on this for a little
while and see what I can think of. I'm sure there's a way to do it.
"If FreeSWITCH can't do it, nothing can!" :)

-MC