[Freeswitch-users] Transfer/Bridge

Karl Vesterling kjv at ken-ton.com
Sun Nov 23 10:38:52 PST 2008

I think I see the confusion here.

I think the confusion lies in the terminology of the term "transfer"
such that he's thinking of the action of transferring a call.
Transferring the call would be implemented in the Dialplan via a
bridge action.

Whereas in Freeswitch Dialplan terminology "Transfer" refers to having
the Dialplan "transfer" to a different extension and/or context.

henkogema;
There is a bit of a learning curve, but believe me it's well worth it.

Best Regards,
Karl J. Vesterling
kjv at ken-ton.com
202-448-3009 x0