[Freeswitch-users] FACILITY_NOT_SUBSCRIBED

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 06:05:12 PST 2008

you are calling
user/<user>@<domain>

This is going to use the USER channel which does a lookup in your XML
directory for <domain>
the looks for <user> with the appropriate id within that domain.

once it finds one it will try to fetch the param dial-string from <params>
in <user> or <domain> (in that order)
once it finds that it tries to call it.

Clearly you have that misconfigured because it is not resolving it.

That is why my previous suggestion was to try the default config to compare.

mv /usr/local/freeswitch/conf /usr/local/freeswitch/conf.bak
make install

The sample config uses the ip of the box as the domain and offers user
1000-1016 or something like that all with pass 1234.

Also,
If you do not name your profile the same name as your domain or at least
have an alias for the profile that is equal to your domain name you will not
be able to use the user channel.

You can always opt for the alternate method of sofia/<profile
name>/user%<domain>

--
Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/