[Freeswitch-users] Documentation

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Fri Mar 28 15:10:02 PDT 2008

> Are there any plans for documentation other than the wiki?

Yes!  It has been slow going but we are trying to get some momentum
built up with the freeswitch-docs project.  We're still in the very
early stages.  Right now the wiki is pretty much everything, and you're
right in noting that it is far from comprehensive or complete.
Documentation is on the to-do list but unfortunately it isn't as high on
the list as 'make the thing work'! :)

Thanks,
MC

P.S. - there is an IRC channel for documenters: #freeswitch-docs and you
can download the 'freeswitch book', such as it is, here:
http://svn.freeswitch.org/svn/freeswitch-docs/trunk

(Hope you like docbook!)