[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch on FreeBSD

demuel at thephinix.org demuel at thephinix.org
Fri Mar 28 02:57:45 PDT 2008

I been putting FreeSwitch in production environment under FreeBSD 6.x/FreeBSD
7.x/FreeBSD 8.x/FreeBSD-stable/FreeBSD-current since March 2006 up to now and it works
very well without the hassles that you encountered. Which makes me wonder with regards
to your claim that you are creating a package and put it in an appliance but you got
stumbled on those packages. So I guess you come from the Linux environment. It's not
rocket science though and you will be fine with either using the ports tree or the
pkg_add.