[Freeswitch-users] New to FreeSwitch

Ritesh Singh riteshsingh81 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 06:07:45 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I am very new to freeswitch. It will be great if some one can tell me few
things:

1) If my ip is x.x.x.x and i want to call someone at ip y.y.y.y. Then what
changes i am supposed to do and at what place. I would like to use the
mod_portaudio for this purpose.

2) I started the windows freeswitch and loaded port_audio by using "load
mod_portaudio" , then used "pa call 1234"...the session gets initiated but
the call gets hanged up with the log "portaudio/1234 [CS_RING]
[NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION]".

3) Suppose i have a jabber server x.net. and i have 2 users having account
at that jabber server. Then how can i use mod_dingaling so that i have the
voice chat between those user of the jabber server x.net.
Also, i would like to dump the all the record regarding the call made, like
duration of call , person who initiated the call, call destination , etc.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciable.  Please  do forgive me if you
think its stupid mail but i am desparate  for these answers.

This is my second mail as no one replied my first mail. Please do reply this
mail else i ll be broken ....

Thanks and Regards
Ritesh