[Freeswitch-users] mod_limit fall through

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Tue Mar 18 12:40:58 PDT 2008

Let me give you some hints here.

<action application="set_user" data="${dialed_ext}@${domain}"/>
somewhere up stream. As it sets all the variables in that user on the
current session.

Then in the user set a variable for say ${failover_ext} like below:

User 1000 with failover_ext set as 1001.
<include>
   <user id="1000" mailbox="1000">
     <params>
     </params>
     <variables>
       <variable name="failover_ext" value="1001"/>
     </variables>
   </user>
</include>

This is what I was planning on using in the error condition that the
first line was busy.

application="set" data="transfer_ringback=${uk-ring}"   <- Chang
transfer_ringback tone
application="transfer"  data="${failover_ext} XML default"  <--
Transfer to ${failover_ext} from user ${dialed_ext}@${domain}

This is an example of what you could do.

/b