[Freeswitch-users] mod_limit fall through

bsnipes bsnipes at snipes.org
Tue Mar 18 12:27:19 PDT 2008

I am current jumping to a different extension when a limit is reached and the
limit_exceeded condition is hit by changing the 'dialed_ext' and calling:

<action application="bridge"
data="${sofia_contact($${domain}/${dialed_ext}@$${domain})}"/>

I hit  a problem when it hits the 'second line' for the user.  I would like
it to check via mod_limit if that extension is on the phone and respond
appropriately at that point but it doesn't seem to hit the mod_limit for
that second extension when it is called that way.  Is there another way to
call an extension and have it go through the limit process again?

Thanks,
Brian