[Freeswitch-users] Can I get SIP DID working?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Jun 20 10:17:08 PDT 2008

Let me guess they only send to port 5060?  If you have your ACL's
setup correctly those two IP's will be let in without auth.

If you have the profile that runs on 5060 on your FreeSWITCH box with
auth-calls=true

Add this <param name="apply-inbound-acl" value="voxbone"/> to that
profile

<list name="voxbone" default="deny">
<node type="allow" cidr="81.201.82.20/32"/>
<node type="allow" cidr="81.201.82.21/32"/>
</list>

This should allow them thru without auth.  If you have problems with
that add 81.201.82.0/24 to the list and see if that makes a difference.

/b