[Freeswitch-users] Can I get SIP DID working?

Ivan C Myrvold ivan at myrvold.org
Fri Jun 20 09:28:47 PDT 2008

I do not have outbound registation to Voxbone, because Voxbone is only
incoming. I am not registrating Voxbone at all.
In their FAQ, they have how to configure for Asterisk:

[81.201.82.20]
host = 81.201.82.20
type = friend
insecure = very
context = your-context
canreinvite=no

[81.201.82.21]
host = 81.201.82.21
type = friend
insecure = very
context = your-context
canreinvite=no
( Do it for all voxbone IPs address listed above )