[Freeswitch-users] Gafachi Setup / Caller ID

Nick Temple nick at intellispire.com
Thu Jun 12 09:59:00 PDT 2008

I'll invite Gafachi to do so ... I've seen from the mailing list archives
that other people *are* succesfully using Gafachi with Freeswitch, I'm
assuming once I get this small issue resolved things will work.

Thanks for the search pointer, I've been through the Wiki but this is
bringing up additional pages I missed.

Can you (or anyone) post someplace a trace of what a successful caller_id
SIP message looks like? Maybe I'd be more successful if I new exactly what I
was looking for?

Thanks for the help,

Nick