[Freeswitch-users] Gafachi Setup / Caller ID

Matt Klein mklein at nmedia.net
Thu Jun 12 07:34:44 PDT 2008

Nick:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=caller&go=Go

You can do a "TPORT_LOG=1 /usr/local/freeswitch/bin/freeswitch", setting the
environment variable for posting all SIP Messages to you that get passed or
received by sofia.
 	- http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia#Debugging_SOFIA_SIP

I would be interested in having Gafachi post an item in
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/SIP_Provider_Examples

Perhaps they can join us on IRC and we can help them put a listing on that page
as soon as their interop works ?

Matt