[Freeswitch-users] Auth for some extensions and not others

Simon Perreault simon.perreault at viagenie.ca
Tue Jun 10 09:41:27 PDT 2008

On Tuesday 10 June 2008 12:00:53 Brian West wrote:
> Step 1.  auth-calls=false
> Step 2.  Put the public extensions first in the dialplan.
> Step 3.  After those put a condition if sip_authorized=false respond
> 407 else continue on.  Similar to the global in the default.xml
> dialplan in SVN.
> Step 4.  All private stuff goes after the condition of checking for
> sip_authorized variable.

Thanks. Here's my auth stanza:

    <extension name="auth" continue="true">
      <condition field="${sip_authorized}" expression="true">
        <anti-action application="reject" data="407"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

However, I get hit with "Invalid Application reject". I grepped the source but
couldn't find it. Does it even exist?

--
Please try Numb, a STUN/TURN server implementation.
Free access at http://numb.viagenie.ca/.