[Freeswitch-users] Auth for some extensions and not others

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Jun 10 09:00:53 PDT 2008

Step 1.  auth-calls=false
Step 2.  Put the public extensions first in the dialplan.
Step 3.  After those put a condition if sip_authorized=false respond
407 else continue on.  Similar to the global in the default.xml
dialplan in SVN.
Step 4.  All private stuff goes after the condition of checking for
sip_authorized variable.

/b