[Freeswitch-users] OZ question: disconnected number handling

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 14:00:11 PDT 2008

they are sending inband progress like retards.

they are sending progress with media then playing sit instead of appropriate
ISDN message.

on trick you can do is try adding tone_detect app like some of the fax
examples but for one of the 3 sit frequencies and transfer that call to
hangup.

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Michael Collins <mcollins at fcnetwork.com>
wrote:

>  Guys,
>

> I don't know if this is "normal" or not so I'm hoping you can help me
> figure out what's up.  I've got a disconnected number that I call on a PRI
> and the sequence goes like this:
>

> Dial number, hear ring back, see PROGRESS from telco, hear SIT and "you've
> reached a DC'd number…", then hear fast busy for 30 seconds (or so), then
> receive from telco that the call state is up, and then 3 seconds later call
> is terminated.  I've PB'd the complete log here:
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/4549
>

> FYI, I tried it with both with and without ignore_early_media.  When
> ignoring early media I just get 60 seconds of FS internal ringback tone then
> I hear that the call failed.  When not ignoring early media is when I get
> the SIT tone, etc. and that's also what is in pb 4549.
>

> Any thoughts on how to handle a call like this?  FS doesn't consider the
> call "connected" because telco sends us PROGRESS_MEDIA but doesn't actually
> say that the call is "up" – at least as far as I can tell.
>

> Thanks,
> Michael

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/