[Freeswitch-users] OZ question: disconnected number handling

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Mon Jun 2 13:44:16 PDT 2008

Guys,

I don't know if this is "normal" or not so I'm hoping you can help me
figure out what's up.  I've got a disconnected number that I call on a
PRI and the sequence goes like this:

Dial number, hear ring back, see PROGRESS from telco, hear SIT and
"you've reached a DC'd number...", then hear fast busy for 30 seconds
(or so), then receive from telco that the call state is up, and then 3
seconds later call is terminated.  I've PB'd the complete log here:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/4549

FYI, I tried it with both with and without ignore_early_media.  When
ignoring early media I just get 60 seconds of FS internal ringback tone
then I hear that the call failed.  When not ignoring early media is when
I get the SIT tone, etc. and that's also what is in pb 4549.

Any thoughts on how to handle a call like this?  FS doesn't consider the
call "connected" because telco sends us PROGRESS_MEDIA but doesn't
actually say that the call is "up" - at least as far as I can tell.

Thanks,
Michael