[Freeswitch-users] Question on tone_detect

Michael S Collins mercutio.viz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 09:00:05 PDT 2008

I'm looking to flesh out the wiki entries on tone_detect and
stop_tone_detect and I could use some info.

Does stop_tone_detect remove all tone_detects from a session? Does it
take any args?

Regarding tone_detect (TD) I was wondering if you could feed it a list
of freqs and have it do an OR search as opposed the AND search when
giving a comma separated list of freqs. Also, could someone tell me
the tolerance of the detection? Example: if I detect freq 1100Hz what
is the +/- Hz range that will trigger a hit? Lastly, how long must a
freq be present to trigger a positive detect? Does it use a scoring
model where it counts samples that have the freq present?

Thanks,
MC

Sent from my iPhone