[Freeswitch-users] mod_java CoreSession question

jonathan augenstine jaugenstine at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:58:44 PST 2008

Damjan,

Thank for the help.  I was able to get my app running.  I have run into an
issue I have mentioned previously on the list but did not get a response
from anyone.  The behavior is this: an incoming call is detected, a prompt
is played (streamFile), a database query is made, if the reply from the
database is a null field for a destination phone number, another prompt is
played (streamFile) and then digits are collected (getDigits).  The digits
collected are then dialed and the incoming/outgoing calls are bridged.  The
odd behavior I am encountering is that the second prompt plays but clips off
the first 1 second of audio.  I have checked the file and it is fine.  Any
idea on what the issue my be and what I can do to fix it?  Thank you for
your help.

Best Regards,
Jonathan