[Freeswitch-users] mod_java CoreSession question

damjan at ecntelecoms.com damjan at ecntelecoms.com
Mon Jan 14 00:18:30 PST 2008

X-ECN Telecoms-MailScanner-Information: Contact ECN Telecoms
X-ECN Telecoms-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-ECN Telecoms-MailScanner-SpamCheck: not spam, SpamAssassin (not cached,
	score=-102.578, required 6, autolearn=not spam, AWL 0.02,
	BAYES_00 -2.60, NO_RELAYS -0.00, USER_IN_WHITELIST -100.00)
X-ECN Telecoms-MailScanner-From: damjan at ecntelecoms.com

> Damjan,
> I am trying to call originate from within mod_java.  The first argument is
> handle to CoreSession.  I have been unable to get a handle to CoreSession.
>  Can you tell me how that is accomplished?  Thank you.

You are not supposed to use CoreSession directly. Use JavaSession, which
is its subclass. You construct a JavaSession by passing the UUID of the
session to the constructor.

> Best Regards,
> Jonathan

Good luck