[Freeswitch-users] DTMF Events not available on Event Socket (Outbound)?

Bill Binko bill.binko at mapshine.com
Sat Jan 5 15:35:00 PST 2008

Ok, the issue is that I had removed the "async" on my <action> tag.

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but in sync mode *some*
events make it through (HEARTBEAT, EXECUTE), etc. , but not DTMF.

With "async full" I am getting the events... I will march ever onward ;-)

Thanks for everyone's help.
Bill