[Freeswitch-users] DTMF Events not available on Event Socket (Outbound)?

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Fri Jan 4 19:12:10 PST 2008

Hi Bill,

I think you've hit the nail on the head below - it's just working out
which one..!
Do you have anything to answer the call - I can't see that in your
script.  Is the
DTMF being sent inband - if so, you need to enable inband tone detection for
it to be detected.

For what it's worth, my event socket listener does the following when a call
comes in:
connect  - get call information (caller ID, dialler number, etc.)
myevents  - send me my events
answer - answer the call
and it then gets DTMF events just fine.

Hope this helps --