[Freeswitch-users] DTMF Events not available on Event Socket (Outbound)?

Bill Binko bill.binko at mapshine.com
Fri Jan 4 18:47:58 PST 2008

Brian, I don't doubt that it should work that way... however, when
running my script, here's what I get.

Array
(
ALL CONFIG VARIABLES PRINT HERE - I CAN SEND OFFLINE IF NEEDED
)
----------------
Invoking: log DEBUG
Message Object
(
    [properties] => Array
        (
            [Content-Type] => command/reply
            [Reply-Text] => OK log level DEBUG [7]
        )

    [content] =>
)
Invoking: events DTMF
Message Object
(
    [properties] => Array
        (
            [Content-Type] => command/reply
            [Reply-Text] => OK event listener enabled plain
        )

    [content] =>
)
DONE PROCESSING MESSAGES

I get no Events at all with "events DTMF"  When I use "event plain ALL"
like in the example, I do get HEARTBEAT and other background events, but
no DTMF events at all.

I am thinking that I need to send some kind of command to get it
"unstuck" or "out of park" or something so that that it starts listening
for those tones.

I get the same results with the 3CX softphone and the HT 488 SIP ATA.

Bill