[Freeswitch-users] call failed from PLMN to enum number

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Dec 22 20:13:04 PST 2008

First off you opened a jira and assigned it to yourself.. not exactly
the best way to get it fixed.. secondly what is a PLMN in this
context?  ... Thirdly... if you notice the bye is sent three times
which is a big indication that you have a nat problem since its never
ACK'ed.  Gather up a pcap and attach it to the bug along with a
console log on "console loglevel debug" attached... please do not
paste them inline.

/b