[Freeswitch-users] call failed from PLMN to enum number

Pieter Eduard pieter_eduard at biznetnetworks.com
Mon Dec 22 20:00:26 PST 2008

Hi Brian,

I already update the fs to FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (10906M), and
the problem still persist .
I already attach the debug log using "console loglevel debug" and post
it at the jira, and I'm coordinating with the provider regarding
Anthony's comment about the nat / firewall issue so i hope i could get
some response from them.

Thank you,

-Pieter-