[Freeswitch-users] call failed from PLMN to enum number

Pieter Eduard pieter_eduard at biznetnetworks.com
Mon Dec 22 05:19:38 PST 2008

Hi,

I have an enum number, if I call the number from any ip extension ( i
use default enum.conf that points to e164.arpa)  then the call goes well
to my ATA that registers to my fs box,
but if i try to call the number from PLMN, i get the ring at my ATA and
if i pick it up, there's no sound.

here's my public.xml config :

 <extension name="enum">
        <condition field="destination_number" expression="^12345678">
        <action application="set" data="proxy_media=true"/>
        <action application="bridge" data="sofia/default/1000%1.2.3.4"/>
        </condition>
    </extension>

For more detailed debug log, i already submit it on jira :
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/MODAPP-186

regards,

-Pieter-