[Freeswitch-users] Mod Fax: Error, problems and questions...

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 19 09:33:02 PST 2008

ahh, just a second. it seems that i did not realize a small
missunderstanding in you answer.

i do not want to SEND a fax, i just want to RECEIVE a fax. so the fax
comes in at out carrier and the rest is sent over about 1m of cat6 to
our fs server.

is there a difference or does it not matter, if we want to receive or
send a fax?