[Freeswitch-users] Mod Fax: Error, problems and questions...

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 19 09:09:32 PST 2008

hi anthony,

thanks a lot for the clear answer. that is something i can work with :-)

i also want to thank you for the great support you gave us within the
last months and the great freeswitch. our fs servers are up and
running and everything works great (only fax is not working).

have a nice christmas (till i contact you because of some consulting
for final checks ;-)

dennis