[Freeswitch-users] general question about API command

Carole O. carole.olivier at enst.fr
Wed Dec 17 02:15:51 PST 2008

(I have just read the post again, I have written <action
application="bind_meta_app" data="1 a s conference::conf1 lock"/> but I
meant <action application="bind_meta_app" data="2 a s conference::conf1
lock"/> please don't pay attention for that, I made the mistake when I have
copied it in the post, not in the configuration.)