[Freeswitch-users] Playing a file again and again

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Dec 6 08:37:22 PST 2008

Faisal,
Dennis makes a good point: you are mixing event socket syntax with
dialplan syntax. I recommend starting with the dialplan example on the
wiki. To get a single sound file to play over and over put it in a
directory by itself.

Also, there is an undocumented feature called ".loc files" that I am
researching. I believe this feature might give you more options. As
soon as I can test it and document it I will report back. If any
community members are using .loc files please let me know how they are
working for you.

Thanks,
MC

Sent from my iPhone