[Freeswitch-users] Playing a file again and again

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 6 08:13:17 PST 2008

although i do everything with socket outbound and php and not with the
xml-dialplans, i feel, that you are missing the basics.

first you should find out how to make a basic dialplan and how fs is
working. then you can start with playing soundfiles and then, how to
do a looped playback and other nice built in features.
there are lots of dialplan samples delivered with fs and the wiki will
help you to start with the rest.

dennis