[Freeswitch-users] Request for change

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sun Aug 31 23:43:08 PDT 2008

Sunil,

Thanks for clarifying your viewpoint. We certainly want to help all
who have questions. We also want to improve the docs. Even if we
disagree with your observations we won't ignore your concerns.
Definitely do point out any wiki articles that you feel need attention
and we'll discuss them on our weekly docs conf call.

-MC

Sent from my iPhone