[Freeswitch-users] cant get TLS running at all

UV uv at talknet.com.au
Thu Aug 28 07:33:11 PDT 2008

Bipin,

I'm working on an openssl build under VS2008 but it's not easy.
If you wish to try compiling sofia with TLS, I suggest you download the
latest openssl build (0.9.8i) and compile it (you'll need Perl to do that).
If done correctly, this should give you the necessary lib files to link with
sofia.

Good luck.