[Freeswitch-users] cant get TLS running at all

xbipin bipin at xbipin.com
Thu Aug 28 02:43:39 PDT 2008

hi,

actually to try out freeswitch to the fullest, i need to get it running
using TLS and that also on a windows server as my isp blocks plain SIP and
my dedicated server is windows 2003. the problem is i cant get TLS running
on windows using freeswitch and what i was told and what i read was sofia
isnt compiled using TLS, i have openssl installed as well as certificates
installed but can any1 plz guide me on how to compile sofia using TLS on
windows or if some1 could send me a compiled sofia for windows that supports
TLS so i can atleast get it running and then help in testing other features
etc.
i was also told its a build cycle issues and not a bug so i have reported
this on jira, if some1 could enable TLS support on the windows build process
or any sort of help is very much appreciated.

Bipin