[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: Asterisk and FreeSWITCH | OS-VoIP

Darren Schreiber d at d-man.org
Sun Aug 10 11:11:49 PDT 2008

My two cents...

My team at work enjoys the flexibility of allowing anyone to "start" the
conference, and allowing early-comers to talk amongst themselves until the
moderator comes. Especially when the moderator (me) forgets to call-in
altogether :)

While I don't dispute the need for the requested features listed, I would
encourage the idea that either way should be possible.

- Darren