[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: Asterisk and FreeSWITCH | OS-VoIP

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sun Aug 10 11:02:07 PDT 2008

The comment brought up 2 issues with conference.  The first was that
you couldn't enter the pin until the pin prompt completed.  This issue
is fixed in 1.0.1.  The second issue is the lack of a seperate
moderator pin and no ability for the conference to be locked or just
play music until the moderator arrives.  While this functionaltiy is
acheivable today, it requires an up front ivr and some sort of event
handler (could be done in an embedded language or external daemon) to
get the desired results.  I am interested in input from the community
on this.  So far we have treated those as external ivr functions, but
would like to know a bit more how people want to use conferencing.

Mike