[Freeswitch-users] How to setup TLS and SRTP

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Aug 3 17:46:36 PDT 2008

OK you have to go to the RTP tab and make sure the Encryption is on..
then set it to optional or mandatory.  Call 9999 if you hear the bong
it works.

Then in this condition <condition field="${sip_has_crypto}"
expression="^(AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_32|AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_80)$"
break="never">

You see that it has part of it commented out to secure the B-Leg
also.  Uncomment that.  Since this is a variable you can also set this
stuff on a user in the directory.

Then new snom 7.3.7(beta) firmware has both AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_32
and AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_80.  I highly recommend you only enable one
cypher suite...

/b