[Freeswitch-users] Wiki-meet Agenda results for April 30th 2008

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Apr 30 12:38:57 PDT 2008

The meeting was great lasted a little over an hour and we covered many
things we need to get done.

This weeks agenda we went over and documented here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Wiki_meet_2008_04_30  (Please add to
or update anything you feel like working on)

Please add anything to next weeks agenda that we need to go over here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Wiki_meet_2008_05_07

The call for the agenda will go out on Mondays for the Wednesday
meetings.

Please feel free to join in at any time everyone is welcome to
participate.

If you need to call me your default FreeSWITCH install has a way to
call the phone sitting on my desk via 1000*543 (I'm in CST)

Thanks,
Brian West
FreeSWITCH
sip:brian at freeswitch.org