[Freeswitch-users] Switching from digest to basic authentication

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Apr 30 07:34:15 PDT 2008

Maxim,
	Since we are RFC 3261 compliant let me point out section 22.4.  It
states "SIP servers MUST NOT accept or request Basic authentication"
it goes on to say, "Basic authentication has been removed entirely and
its usage forbidden."

Can you elaborate on which WM6 client you're using and maybe collect a
sip trace on the FreeSWITCH side of things?

TPORT_LOG=1 ./freeswitch