[Freeswitch-users] Remote SIP extension deployment

Chris Chen chris.chen2004 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 14:08:56 PDT 2008

I don't have the luck to put the freeswitch on a public IP, and I need the
phones behind NAT registering with default context on port 5060 while in the
meantime  remote phones registered as remote SIP extensions to my freeswitch
on port 5080 by public context. In the public context, I will have the
outbound and inbound SIP trunks to my service providers as well.

I will try your solution to see if it fits my needs.
Thanks,
Chris